Friday, September 14, 2012

Avocado & Goat Cheese Spread




I love Fridays! Not school work, no worries (I am totally procrastinating writing this grant application..). This friday I just wanted to relax- just some cooking and wine (perhaps a bit too much...). I have been telling my aunt the entire week I was making some portobello burgers on Friday, and Sarah just happens to make them too! Kind of hilarious, we are clearly on the same wavelength! Even though we are currently across Canada from eachother!! :(

The balsamic portobello burgers were definitely a hit, and so was this spread! We slathered it all over our burgers.. It is SO tasty, and could go great with raw veggies, or even your lunch sandwich! Nothing better than avocado.. or goat cheese.. Enjoy!
  • 1 avocado
  • 2 tbsps goat cheese
  • 2 tsp lemon juice
  • 1 tsp olive oil
  • 1 tbsp cilantro minced
  • Pepper, to taste
Mash avocado, mix in goat cheese, lemon juice, olive oil, cilantro and pepper. Cool and serve!




No comments:

Post a Comment